Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Great word from Jason (Jay) Ganes this week

I asked Jay for permission to post this and he gladly accepted.  So good to see all that God is up to in our personal lives.  One thing is clear, that when we witness transformation in someone's life, it bears witness of our Transformer, Jesus Christ.  Amen?!

Jason Ganes wrote:

Good evening,

I was reading through 1 Corinthians 13 tonight and thought I would share some thoughts with you all.
1 Corinthians 13:1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 If I give away all I have,
and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Reading this reminds me to live out love, in everything and everywhere.  The Bible tells us here that we can basically be the best person on earth, have the strongest Godly values and faith to move mountains but if we do not live out these gifts with love, it is in vain.  I feel this is a great challenge for us to be humble in the gifts the Lord has blessed us with.  We can be a prayer warrior or prophecy over others or speak in tongues, but if we turn around and be jerks to our wives and kids, all the giftings are for not.  Have a great rest of the week and remember to love, as hard as it may be at times, at all times.  God is our provider and the provision of love comes from Him.  He is faithful, it's our job to trust. 
Love you guys.

In Christ,

No comments:

Post a Comment